Professional 'Off Site' Services
Our off-site service offers fully equipped clinics throughout the UK for the assessment, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of employees with musculoskeletal conditions or injuries.
Delivery is consistent, waiting times are short and meaningful management reports are provided within 24 hours.
How does this service work?
- Staff with musculoskeletal injuries or disorders can be referred to Connect direct by your company without the need to see a GP.
- The employee will be examined and assessed at a local Connect clinic within 48 hours of referral.
- A report of your employees’ condition, including any recommendations for management, will be provided as part of the service. This would also include advice on ‘return to work’ for any employee suffering long term absence from work.
- A limit can be placed on the number of appointments each employee is allowed to make with Connect.
Why ‘Off Site’ rather than an ‘On Site’ Service?
- If you an employer with a disparate workforce operating over multi-sites or have staff working across a wide geographic area. E.g. Police Force, Fire Service, Distribution companies.
- Small companies (less than 350 employees) or companies who do not expect the volume of referrals for physiotherapy to be high.
- Companies who do not have the onsite facilities or room space to accommodate an ‘On Site’ Occupational Physiotherapy Service.
Our ‘Off Site’ Occupational Physiotherapy Service is simple to use. There are no set up costs and you only use the service when you need it.
Trial services available – call us today!